Document Signing Certificate allows you to sign and send legally binding documents for nearly any purpose including financial, medical, housing, or many others. This certificate applies a secure digital signature that complies with the U.S. Federal ESIGN Act and other additional international laws.
Our Document Signing Certificates are supported by all major document including Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, OpenOffice, LibreOffice and more.
- Unique Digital signature requires a unique certificate key guaranteeing the documents' origin.
- Authentication Conducting online business helps authenticate the individual holder's information details.
- Reduced cost and time Digitally sign the PDF files and send them much faster. To conduct or authorize business, a Digital Signature certificate holder does not need to be physically present.
- Data integrity Digitally signed documents cannot be altered or edited after they are signed, making the data safe and secure. Government agencies frequently request these certificates to cross-check and verify business transactions.
- Document authenticity Digitally signed documents give the receiver confidence that the signer is genuine. They can take action based on such documents without fear of the documents being forged.
- DSC classifications Digital Signature Certificate is obtained determine the kind of DSC that must be applied. Accordingly, the certifying authorities issue three types of Digital Signature certificates.